Magni is one of Denmark's oldest players in the toy industry, and for decades, we have been synonymous with seriousness, loyalty, and flexibility.
With our in-house design and development department, we continuously strengthen our portfolio of over 500 products under our own brand, rooted in Scandinavian identity and pedagogical understanding.
We are consistently working on our role as a market leader in sustainability, reflected in our products and material choices.
- 5,000 m² warehouse in Aalborg, Denmark
- Large showroom in Aalborg, close to the international airport and highway
- Over 4 million stocked units comprising 1500+ different Magni products
- Full-service partner offering a wide range of baby, child, and interior products
- Customized sales solutions and private label services
- Digitized and efficient operations with full traceability
- Carefully selected agency partners with over 20 years of collaboration and exclusivity
- Adherence to the industry's strictest requirements and standards
- Alignment with the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Commitment to sustainability and registered partnership in the FSC program and BSCI
Magni offers good quality at a reasonable price.
Join our story, become part of the team.
A wide assortment
A thorough knowledge of the market and its development is necessary when putting together a broad but competitive range.
Together with our own developed products from Magni, we also represent a number of international brands, including Goki, APLI, Navir and others.
Safety and quality
To ensure the quality of our products, all products are tested and comply with applicable EN standards. Furthermore, we require that our production sites and subcontractors meet or have one of the following certifications: BSCI, Sedex, ISO9001 or similar.
All products meet:
- CE label
- Testing by SGS and Intertek or equivalent
- EN 7 1,2,3 and Danish exceptions